/Will Harry and Meghan move abroad? Courtiers planning job in Africa
Will Harry and Meghan move abroad? Courtiers planning job in Africa

Will Harry and Meghan move abroad? Courtiers planning job in Africa

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry could move abroad to Africa for two to three years for a ‘bespoke’ international job that will utilise their ‘rock star’ status, it has been revealed.
The royal couple, who are expecting their first child in the next few days, are set to be given a role that involves the Commonwealth, charity work and promoting Britain following the birth of their first child.
Sir David Manning, the former British ambassador to the U.S. and Lord Geidt, the Queen’s former private secretary, are said to have drawn up the plans.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will supposedly be allowed to settle into their home in Frogmore Cottage with the baby before a decision is made about where they should go, according to the Sunday Times.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, pictured in Morocco earlier this year, may be sent away to a country in Africa for two to three years for a 'bespoke' job that will utilise their 'rock star' status, it has been claimed

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, pictured in Morocco earlier this year, may be sent away to a country in Africa for two to three years for a ‘bespoke’ job that will utilise their ‘rock star’ status, it has been claimed

Although this is unlikely to be decided until next year, The Sunday Times report the role is likely to be in Africa because of the couple's ties there. Pictured: Harry in Lesotho on his gap year in 2004

Although this is unlikely to be decided until next year, The Sunday Times report the role is likely to be in Africa because of the couple’s ties there. Pictured: Harry in Lesotho on his gap year in 2004

Although this is unlikely to be decided until next year, the role is likely to be in Africa because of the couple’s ties there.
It holds a special place in the couple’s hearts as Harry took Meghan to his favourite luxury camp Meno a Kwena in Botswana, to celebrate Meghan’s 36th birthday and mark their first year together.
They recently gave the public a unique glimpse into their 2017 trip, sharing stunning never-before-seen photos on their new Instagram account.
One of the moving shots shows the royal couple tending to a large bull elephant in the bush, equipping him with a satellite collar.
Their Royal Highnesses were assisting Dr. Mike Chase of Elephants Without Borders, who is working to protect elephant populations by tracking their movements.

Harry and Meghan take control of their image with their own Instagram account

A brand expert has claimed Harry and Meghan have joined Instagram in an effort to take control of their image

A brand expert has claimed Harry and Meghan have joined Instagram in an effort to take control of their image

An expert has claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have unveiled their own Instagram account in an effort to take control of their image.

Nick Ede, Popular Culture Expert and CEO of East of Eden, told The Sun: ‘Harry and Megan have shown themselves to be stand out Royals who are embracing their work commitments in a progressive and passionate way.

‘Like Kate when she took the official images of her children, I think we will see Harry and Meghan controlling their image and the communication of their life and relationship using Instagram as a tool to do this.

‘Meghan had her own popular website, The Tig, which was highly stylised so I suspect she will have a lot of input in the style and what they want to say,’

‘It also shows a willingness to be out there in the public eye because Instagram is not for shrinking violets’.

It is believed they fell in love on a safari in Botswana, and Meghan and Harry even returned there for the former actress' 36th birthday two years ago (pictured)

It is believed they fell in love on a safari in Botswana, and Meghan and Harry even returned there for the former actress’ 36th birthday two years ago (pictured)

The news comes after Meghan and Harry left Kensington Palace and moved into Frogmore Cottage in Windsor earlier this month, separating their royal household from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Pictured: Meghan in Rwanda in 2016

One image shows the Duke of Sussex addressing local school children as part of his work for the African Parks Network, for which he continues to advocate for the communities and wildlife that coexist in some of the most vulnerable environments around the world

One image shows the Duke of Sussex addressing local school children as part of his work for the African Parks Network, for which he continues to advocate for the communities and wildlife that coexist in some of the most vulnerable environments around the world

Harry was rumoured to have proposed in Botswana, and Meghan’s engagement ring includes a center diamond from Botswana, which is cushioned by two smaller diamonds from Princess Diana’s collection.
On Meghan’s first ever wildlife safari, the couple watched the sun set behind a spectacular vista of acacia thorn trees and green-backed herons fishing in the river.
Prince Harry also spent a gap year in Lesotho back in 2004. He once described it as his ‘second home’.
A source told the Sunday Times: ‘There are discussions in palace circles about: how do we harness Harry and Meghan? How do you harness this phenomenon that has emerged? You make it productive.’
A spokesman for the royal family didn’t deny the reports and said: ‘Any future plans for The Duke and Duchess are speculative at this stage. No decisions have been taken about future roles.
‘The Duke will continue to fulfil his role as Commonwealth Youth Ambassador.’

Harry and Meghan officially move into new Windsor home: Duke and Duchess leave Kensington Palace for Frogmore Cottage as they prepare for Royal baby

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have officially moved into their new home in Windsor in time for the arrival of the newest Royal.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have moved into Frogmore Cottage after workers have spent months renovating the property.

Meghan, 37, is set to give birth towards the end of this month and will enjoy a slower pace of life away from cameras in their new home in the countryside.

The couple have finally moved into Frogmore Cottage (above) after months of renovation work being done on the property

The couple have finally moved into Frogmore Cottage (above) after months of renovation work being done on the property

Meghan and Harry

Pregnant Meghan (pictured with Prince Harry ) is said to have worked closely with builders during the renovations and a source told The Sun that the royal couple have been picky

Meghan (pictured above with Prince Harry) is said to have worked closely with builders during renovations

Last month, it was announced that as well as moving from London to Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor Estate to the west of the capital, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, as Harry and Meghan are formally known, would be hiring an entirely new communications staff.

It has also been rumoured that Meghan will shun the Lindo Wing, breaking four years of Royal tradition and opting for a private maternity unit near Windsor.

Last month it was revealed that the couple had also spent a whopping £50,000 on a soundproofing unit for their new home in order to block out the noise from Heathrow jets.

Protective covering had previously been seen over Frogmore Cottage during the works

Protective covering had previously been seen over Frogmore Cottage during the works

A map shows where in Windsor the royal couple will be based in relation to other royal spots

A map shows where in Windsor the royal couple will be based in relation to other royal spots

The couple have reportedly spent a record £3million renovating their Grade II listed Frogmore Cottage which is situated in the grounds of Windsor Castle.

The soundproofing measures are thought to include triple glazed windows, which will be handy in blocking out sounds from the 14 flights that pass within a mile of the house every thirty minutes.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were gifted Frogmore Cottage by the Queen and the building work will be covered by the taxpayer-funded Sovereign Grant.

However, it is expected that Harry and Meghan will pay for the sound proofing out of their own pocket.

The news comes after Meghan and Harry left Kensington Palace and moved into Frogmore Cottage in Windsor earlier this month, separating their royal household from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
In recent months, rumours have swirled about a royal rift between the two brothers and their spouses.
There were claims that Kate broke down in tears following Princess Charlotte’s bridesmaid’s dress fitting, ahead of Meghan and Harry’s wedding in May, as well as suggestions the pair had clashed over staff.
However, royal insiders have insisted that there has been no falling out between the Cambridges and the Sussexes, but admitted the pair are ‘very different people’.
Representatives for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been contacted for comment.
Why you WON’T see Harry and Meghan on the day their baby’s born: Royal couple reveal they will keep details of the arrival of their child private until they have ‘celebrated as a family’
By Rebecca Englishand Vanessa Allen for the Daily Mail
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have told aides to keep arrangements for the birth of their baby private.
The couple were said to have taken a ‘personal decision’ to maintain a high level of privacy around the birth of their first child, which is expected in the very near future.
The decision by Harry and Meghan not to announce the names of their medical team or a chosen hospital saw bookmakers slash the odds on them opting for a home birth.

Kensington Palace said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are to keep details about the arrangements for the birth of their baby private

Kensington Palace said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are to keep details about the arrangements for the birth of their baby private

The Daily Mail revealed this week that a midwife-led home birth was the ‘favoured choice’ of Meghan, 37, although she told friends she had not ruled out a hospital delivery.
Sources said the couple wanted to avoid the glare of publicity which surrounded the births of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s three children, which saw huge numbers of media and well-wishers gather outside the Lindo Wing, the private maternity unit of St Mary’s Hospital in west London.
There will also be no public photocall, in stark contrast to William and Kate, who posed on the steps of the hospital to present their newborns to the world only hours after the births of Prince George in 2013, Princess Charlotte in 2015 and Prince Louis last year.
The photocall had become a tradition for royal watchers, but while William and his oldest child George are the second and third-in-line to the throne, Harry and his son or daughter are not in the direct line of succession.

Harry and Meghan are said to have quickly ruled out using the private Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, like William and Kate (pictured with Prince Louis on April 23 last year)

Harry and Meghan are said to have quickly ruled out using the private Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, like William and Kate (pictured with Prince Louis on April 23 last year)

He appears to have followed the lead of his cousin Zara Tindall, who did not announce the arrangements for the births of her two daughters.
Buckingham Palace will announce when the Duchess of Sussex goes into labour, but not whether she has been admitted to hospital.
A second announcement will be made after the baby is born, when aides expect to be able to announce details of the baby’s gender, its birth weight and the place of birth.
The news will be confirmed only after the new parents have had the chance to tell their family and friends, as was the case with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s three children.